8th Annual - Conquer the Mountain Jamboree
Western MA Youth Lacrosse Festival
Boy's Teams (3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th)
Boys: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Girls Teams (3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th)
Girls: Sunday, May 13, 2018
The following lists information, rules, directions and a schedule for the 8th Annual Conquer the Mountain Youth Lacrosse Jamboree (Sat May 12th - 13th, 2018):
All games will be played on the campus of Mt. Greylock Regional High School, 1781 Cold Spring Road, Williamstown, Massachusetts.
Link to Google Maps for the location: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1781+Cold+Spring+Road,Williamstown,MA+01267
Boys Game Format:
First games start as early as 8:30AM with final games ending around 6:00PM (subject to change based on # of teams at each level).
- Games will start every half hour thereafter.
- Games will run for a continuous single period of 25 minutes each with a 5-minute break between games.
- One long horn will start each game and two long horns will signify the end of a game.
- Substitutes will be on the fly without the use of horns to avoid confusion.
- All 3rd/4th grade (Bantam/Lightning) games will be played in the 7 vs 7 formats
Each team should plan on arriving at least 30 minutes prior to its first game.
Coaches or team managers should stop at the registration tent upon arrival to:
- confirm your team’s attendance (hand in registration form - attached),
- pay your registration fee if not already paid,
- hand in insurance waiver
- deliver your signed waivers, and
- receive any last-minute information.
- There will be a food concessions tent located near the registration tent serving great food all day long – breakfast food as well as lunch food; burgers, hot dogs, baked goods, sausage peppers, snacks, drinks – we pride ourselves in a great concession stand. We hope you enjoy! (please ask your parents to support our concession efforts and be sure to mention our school does not allow for grilling on premises other than what has been already approved by the administration). No grills!
- Vendors will be on-site selling lax gear and other merchandise at the jamboree.
- There will be an EMT present at the jamboree.
Each team will be scheduled for at least 3 games; some teams have 4 games. The schedule is due out Monday evening - but you can count on at least one morning game and one afternoon game.
Cost: Boys: $135 per team, Girls: $100.00 per team.
Welcome to our Online Registration System. We encourage all coaches and team coordinators to use the online system for registration. Please choose either boys or girls registration form below: