Welcome to the University Place Lacrosse Club 3/4 Boys spring 2021 registration.
- Registration is currently only open to players who participated in the 2020 spring season
- Our primary goal is your child's safety. We will create, communicate and execute a safety plan to parents and players prior to the first day of practice. We will follow Every Washington State COVID-19 guideline.
- The boys practices will begin around March 1
- There will be 8 games scheduled
- There will not be an end of the year tournament
- We are not charging for registration at this time. There will be a cost to play announced by March 1. The cost will be $250 or less. This must be paid prior to a player's participation in the first game. Many players have a positive credit with UPLC due to the 2020 spring refund. This will be used to pay for registration for those players.
- Please remember to renew your child's US Lacrosse membership. You won't be able to register until this is complete.
Open to: Previously registered Boys & Girls
born on or after: 01/17/2003
In Grades: 3 to 4 for 2020-21 School year
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.