Sudbury Girls' Softball - Twin Valley Summer League
Sudbury Girls Softball participates in the Twin Valley Summer Softball League (TVL). TVL is comprised of teams from towns in the Metrowest and Central Mass regions. The season runs from mid-June through the end of July and girls compete against teams in the 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U and 16U/18U age levels.
This is a more competitive softball league for girls who want to continue their development and softball experience beyond the SGS Spring season. Teams will begin practice in early June and play two games per week and practice once per week (except 8U will play one game per week and practice once per week) Games are Monday-Thursday evenings and practices are typically Sunday afternoon/evenings.
- 8U - girls born in 2013-2014, 1 practice, 1 game per week, Weekend/Th evenings
- 10U - girls born in 2011 or 2012, 1 practice, 2 games per week, Su/M/W evenings
- 12U - girls born in 2009 or 2010, 1 practice, 2 games per week, Su/T/Th evenings
- 14U - girls born in 2007 or 2008, 1 practice, 2 games per week, Su/M/W evenings
- 18U - girls born in 2003 - 2006, 1 practice, 2 games per week, Su/T/Th evenings
Players should be able to commit to at least 5 weeks of the 6-week season.
Season runs early June-July 29
All players must be a resident of Sudbury or Lincoln. Depending on registration numbers, SGS may hold a tryout to determine the final roster or register more than one team in a given age level.
Registration closes May 20th
Base Cost: $250.00