Welcome to Council Rock Holland Baseball Organizations's online registration system. Below you will find all of the currently available registration options.
Please take the time to review each registration options:
We are offering an early bird discount of $20 off our Little League Divisions Bambino, Rookie, A, and Majors (9-12YO) if registered and paid in full by 1/31/20. During the registration process, you will also have the option of donating that $20 early bird discount back to the league. This $20 could be tax deductible (please consult a tax professional). Please note, families that have an outstanding balance with the league are not eligible for the discount.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
7YO-12YO CRHBO Suburban Travel Players - DO NOT REGISTER HERE FOR IN-HOUSE, YOU WILL BE EMAILED A SPECIAL LINK DIRECTLY.
-ALL PROGRAMS HAVE A LIMITED # OF PARTICIPANTS AND YOU COULD BE WAITLISTED. THE SYSTEM WILL NOTIFY YOU IF YOU ARE WAITLISTED AND WE WILL THEN DO OUR BEST TO GET YOU INTO A PROGRAM. The website and registration system are updated daily. If you don't see a program listed here that you expected, please check back or feel free to contact us with any questions.
- CRHBO Suburban Travel Tryouts for ages 7-12 were already completed for the 2020 season. At the present time, there are no further openings in these age groups.
- Players who were selected for a travel team will be emailed a special link to complete their registration.
1. If you are in zip codes 18940 or 18954, we need to confirm you are within our boundary and you will have to email email@example.com first. Not all of 18966 is in Holland and we will review all registrations as soon as possible once they come in to advise if you need to go to another league based on boundary requirements.
2. All players need to have a birth certificate and medical release form on file. You may be contacted by a league representative to complete these requirements at any time.
3. There is a family maximum cost of $450 for CRHBO Little League "In-House" programs (excludes all practice costs, clinics, and travel programs).
4. 2018 introduced new bat rules and regulations. Please check with us if you are unsure about the proper equipment.
5. REFUND POLICY for In-house and travel programs: Prior to March 1, families may receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED MARCH 1 OR BEYOND. This does not include travel refunds - any candidate who is not selected to a travel team will be refunded their travel registration fee in full if any payments were made prior to team selection.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at
CRHBO: "Teaching perseverance, courage, and character through baseball."