HYLA 2023 Spring Lacrosse Season.
New for this year, our 4-week Winter Skills clinic, scheduled for Jan 27th-Feb 17th, is FREE for all registered players.
The first official regular season practice will be Friday, March 3rd.
HYLA Coaching Opportunities:
HYLA is always looking for volunteers to help lead our teams. Absolutely no lacrosse experience is necessary, but rather a simple willingness to be involved and contribute to the growth of your athlete(s). For those curious about what is involved in coaching, or would like more information about how to contribute, please select the 'Coaching/Volunteer' checkbox at the end of the registration process.
IMPORTANT UNIFORM INFO FOR RETURNING PLAYERS
Yes, you can wear the uniform you purchased last year for this upcoming season. PLEASE make sure the uniform still fits (both tops and bottoms) as it will be too late to re-order a new uniform once our games begin.
You will have an opportunity to select whether you need to order a uniform during the registration process.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING REGARDING UNIFORMS:
- A $40 new uniform cost will be added to the base registration fee for those needing a uniform. All NEW PLAYERS will need to order a uniform for their athlete.
- If you are unsure whether you need a new uniform, please select 'YES'. Your uniform fee can be reimbursed before they are ordered should you end up not needing one. Uniform fees cannot be reimbursed after the order is placed.
- Uniform sizing/ordering details will be communicated in the Dec/Jan timeframe. Actual orders will take place in mid-January.
- Registered athletes who determine, AFTER the uniform deadline, that they actually DO need a uniform will not be eligible for the HYLA-subsidized cost benefit and will need to pay a uniform fee of $80.
- HYLA can not guarantee that uniforms ordered after the deadline will arrive before our games begin.
IMPORTANT Information regarding US Lacrosse membership ID's.
In order for our league to participate in the New Hampshire Youth Lacrosse League, our governing body, all athletes are required to have a valid US lacrosse membership. There is a $30 fee (for ages 7-14) for this membership, and it is obtained via the USLacrosse web page found here: https://www.usalacrosse.com/membership. Returning athletes will most likely need to renew their membership as it only lasts for one year.
We recommend that you verify your athletes membership status by at https://www.usalacrosse.com/membership before continuing with the registration process, making note of the US Lacrosse Member ID as you will need to enter that ID during registration.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/02/2007 and 01/01/2017
In Grades: K to 8 for 2022-23 School year