Learn to Skate Registration
- Learn to Skate (LTS) - Saturdays from 8:30AM – 9:30AM beginning on October 15, 2022. This program is designed for beginner and intermediate skaters. USA Hockey certified instructors will teach the fundamentals of ice skating in a fun-filled atmosphere with supervised instruction. Previous skating experience is not required. You will be amazed at how quickly they are skating on their own!
- Cost $150
- Learn to Skate Participation Requirements:
- HECC-approved helmet (w/full cage) and ice skates
- Additionally, we recommend elbow pads, shin pads and warm gloves
- We do not advise wearing equipment big enough “to grow into”—proper fitting equipment will ensure your child’s safety, comfort, and ease of movement.
- Current USA Hockey Registration (www.usahockey.com)
To register with USA Hockey, please visit www.usahockey.com. Once you have your child’s USA hockey registration number, you’ll be required to add this to your skater’s profile on myha.com. No child can participate until a USA Hockey Registration is obtained.
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2010 and 12/31/2018