WHAT DIVISION SHOULD YOU REGISTER YOUR CHILD IN? If you you are unsure about where your child should be registered please email: email@example.com
WHAT IS MY CHILD'S "LEAGUE AGE"?
"League age is determined by the age charts provided by Little League International. Players are eligible to play in any division in which they meet the age minimum.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
Registration is open to residents in Northern San Antonio, Bulverde, Spring Branch and Canyon Lake areas. Approved boundaries include residents who feed into the following elementary schools.
- Bill Brown Elementary - Indian Springs Elementary - Johnson Ranch Elementary - Kinder Ranch Elementary - Rahe Bulverde Elementary - Arlon Seay Elementary - Specht Elementary - Timberwood Park Elementary - all schools in Blanco ISD
***Please verify that your address falls within the boundary ***
If you are not in our boundary please contact us about your options at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue please have items ready to upload: (.JPG, .JPEG, .GIF or .PNG)
- A copy of players original Birth Certificate.
- 3 Proofs of current residency (1 from each group listed below):
- Driver’s License
- School Records
- Vehicle Records (i.e., Registration, Lease, etc.)
- Employment Records
- Insurance Documents
- Welfare/Child Care Records
- Federal Records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
- State Records
- Local (Municipal) Records
- Support Payment Records
- Homeowner or Tenant Records
- Military Records
- Voter’s Registration
- Utility Bills (i.e., Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, Phone, Heating, Waste Disposal)
- Financial Records
- Medical Records
- Internet, Cable, or Satellite Records