This is a recreational program open to both male and female players with little to no experience levels in Grades K-2. The focus will be on individual and team skill development through the use of both practice and game situations.
- Season: September 19th through October 31st
- Location: Nellies Cave Park, Blacksburg, VA
- Time: Saturday Mornings, exact time TBD
- Uniform: All players must have a reversible Dark/Light pinnie (you will be able purchase one after registration if you do not have one)
- Equipment: Players will need to provide lacrosse stick and mouth guard.
US Lacrosse Membership: All participants must have a current US Lacrosse Membership for liability insurance compliance. If you are not a current US Lacrosse member or your membership expires during the season, our registration will open a new window linking you to the US Lacrosse membership website to purchase or renew.
Once you complete the USL membership process, the following button will be at the top of the checkout page. Be sure to click it or you will have to start the NRVLC registration again.
NRVLC COVID-19 Guidelines are created from both the US Lacrosse Safe Return to Play Guidelines and the Commonwealth of Virginia Guidelines for athletics. Details will be communited prior to the first sessions and reinforced at the begining of each one thereafter.
Base Cost: $35.00
In Grades: K to 2 for 2020-21 School year