Registration for the 8th Annual Summer Skills Program is now open. The summer skills program is powered by Rodham Hockey Skills in collaboration with IPH Hockey. ProCrease provides the goalie training. Over the years, the program has built a reputation for being one of the best in the state.
We've built a base skills program with add-ons for skating technique and off-ice strength and conditioning through MB Sports. This model allows participants the opportunity to customize their summer development training.
The program starts in early June and finishes in late August. The program is timed so that the girls can still participate in all of their school events. We want the girls to participate in spring and fall sports and begin and end the school year without scheduling conflicts.
The sessions are focused exclusively on skill development (a much better investment than Spring hockey). We will limit participation to a specific number of players per group so the instructors can focus on teaching instead of running drills like a standard practice. We have sold out all seven years, so please register today to reserve your spot.
Here are the details.
- A progressive plan aimed at developing technical skating, shooting, puck handling, and overall hockey sense
- Includes sessions run by guest instructors, including college and prep coaches, as well as a long list of female college players that join us for each session
- Sessions will start in June, allowing the kids to have a little time off, participate in spring sports and finish the academic year strong
- Sessions will end in late August
- Two (2) evenings per week at Northford Ice Pavilion. The sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursday nights, primarily in the 6-8 PM window
- IPH Hockey – IPH will be at every session
- Goalie training provided by ProCrease
- Two groups – CGHL and Tier I/II players
- Off ice opportunity – players will receive a discount to workout with MB Sports training
- $975 for the on-ice skills
- MB Sports – pricing and packaging will be sent separately
The number of touches/reps that we can give the girls is significantly more than anything you will see in a camp or spring hockey game. This program is independent of the Shoreline Sharks, but Sharks players will receive registration preference since we have sold out every year we have offered the program.
Let me know if you have any questions.
NOTE: This program is currently only accepting waitlisted registrations. Register for the current waitlist by clicking the Join Waitlist button below.