This registration is to measure interest for GD summer tournment baseball for 2021. Please note the following:
- Teams will be organized by age. We are looking to form teams at the U9, U10, U11 and U12 level. Whether we field teams at all of these age levels will depend on player interest and available coaches.
- Cost is to be determined, but generally would only cover the cost of uniforms.
- Roster spots are limited but generally will run between 12-14 players per team. Extra players may be carried on a roster to fill in for players away on vacation.
- Teams would compete in the Cal Ripken tournament which begins with the district level tournament around the third week of June. Winners of the district tournament proceed on to the state tournmanent, with the winners of the state tournament moving on to the regionals to compete against teams from other states. Tournament games generally take place Friday nights and weekends but sometimes carry over to other week nights.
- In addition to the Cal Ripken tournament summer teams typically compete in other local tournaments and scrimmages through late July / early August.
Summer tournament play is an opportunity for kids to supplement their baseball experience from the spring season with the more competitive tournament format.
Open to: Boys & Girls Residents of: 01450, 01827
born between: 05/02/2008 and 05/01/2013