Groton-Dunstable will participate in the 2021 Summer Minuteman League Babe Ruth League for ages 13-15. Details about the season are listed below.
There will be a 14-game schedule with games being scheduled Monday – Thursday except for 2 games that will be scheduled on weekend days so we can get the 14-game schedule.
- Managers can move the weekend games to weeknight games if the opposing manager agrees.
- The summer season will start on June 28th and will end on August 6th and we plan on having at least two divisions.
- layoffs will be single elimination and will run August 9th – August 13th.
- The Managers meeting will be held on June 22nd.
- Towns will have a choice during the season of having one or two umpires scheduled but two umpires will be scheduled for all playoff games and the costs will be split by the two teams playing.
We will have at least two divisions based on strength and there will be a reshuffle after the first 6 games to move teams up or down in divisions if needed.
For more information on the Minuteman Baseball League go to: www.mmbrl.com
Base Cost: $155.00
Open to: Boys & Girls Residents of: 01450, 01469, 01470, 01431, 01463, 01471, 01472, 01827
born between: 05/02/2005 and 05/01/2008