Welcome to online registration for Burke Basketball!
Welcome back to Burke Basketball for 2021. We look forward to holding our first season since shutdowns due to Covid-19 began in March 2020. While we aim to offer a full season similar to previous seasons, safety of all participants and their famileis remains our number one priority. Succeeding with a safe season requiress vigilance by the whole Burke Basketball community to the protocols in the link below.
Every player and their legal guardian must read, and the guardian must sign, the Burke Basketball Acknowledgement of Covid Protocol form and bring the signed form to the first team even before the player can participate.
2021 Spring Protocols for Burke Basketball
Burke Basketball Acknowledgement of COVID Protocol
To successfully register you must:
- Review the instructions for registering online
- Complete all required information for each player, coach or referee within your family.- including birthdate. Each registration category has its own registration box. Please scroll down this page to find the appropriate one.
- You do not have to complete all the registrations at the same time, you can come back later and add another player or coach.
- Remember that both players and adults may need to register for multiple positions (a player may want to coach or referee and a coach may also want to referee).
- You must register each position for each individual separately. However, multiple registrations should be generated through one family account. For example, do not set up a separate account if you want be a coach and a referee.
- Complete the appropriate payment option.
- Print your proof of registration/payment.
Burke Basketball is not responsible for incomplete registrations - you will receive email notification of successful registration for each program. No registration is complete until full payment has been received. Please contact our league registrar for scholarship information and requirements at
Please note: There are separate registration forms for: players, coach/assistant coach, general volunteers, and referees.
Players who register after the late date are not guaranteed to be placed on a team.
Players who do not make full payment at time of registration, or have a past balance due, will be wait listed until payment is made. If full payment is not received by the end of on time registration the late fee will be added to the balance due. No players will be placed on a team with a balance.
scholarships are available to those in need - Please contact the Burke Basketball Registrar at
for more information.
Non-Fairfax County residents:
Per Fairfax County, non-Fairfax County residents will be charged an additional $ 30 per registration.
Click here for our refund policy.
For questions about a specific league please go to the appropriate League/program contact page:
Need additional assistance? Contact our league registrar at