BOYS Grades 7th - 12th -Indoor Practice Program 2022-2023
Late Fall/Winter Indoor Practice Program
Nov - Mar
This late fall and winter, we will make a strong effort toward the development of lacrosse IQ- knowing what to do and when. This fall and winter there will be a heavy focus on live play and situational awareness. It is strongly recommended that boys interested in playing modified, JV and Varsity lacrosse in the spring of 2022 attend. These indoor practices will be very important to prepare for our 2022 season.
Cost - $120.00
- Due to the generous support from our sponsors and donations from the community, we have been able to lower the overall cost for this program.
- An active US Lacrosse player annual membership will be required to complete this registration.
INDOOR PRACTICE PROGRAM
- The Field House @ The Athletic Campus (Former Brighton Sports Zone) 3195 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd, Rochester NY 14624
- First Session: Sunday November 6th
- Practice Dates: Sunday Nights 11/6/2022-3/26/2023
- Modified Team (7th/8th Grade) - 3:00 - 4:00pm
- JV/Varsity (9th/12th Grade) - 3:00 - 4:00pm
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 7 to 12 for 2022-23 School year