2020 Fall Registration Information:
Registration for Boys Youth K - 8th grade and High School grades 9th-12th
Scroll down and choose carefully the registration for the appropriate grade
US Lacrosse Membership:
All players will be required to have an active US Lacrosse membership for the duration of this season.
If you do not have a US Lacrosse Number or you need to look it up, click here:
Cost: (You can pay securely online or by check)
Registration Fees: (Registration closes 8/14/20)
- 2020 Fall U7 – (K/1st Grade) $75 (includes jersey and rental pads)
- 2020 Fall U9 - (2nd & 3rd Grade) $225
- 2020 Fall U11 - (3rd & 4th Grade) $235
- 2020 Fall U13 - (6th & 7th Grade) $250
- 2020 Fall U15 - (8th Grade and coach evaluated eligible 7th graders) $275
- 2020 Fall High School $400
- Receive a $75 discount if you are a First Time New Youth Player. (Not applicable for U7)
- (Prior to registration Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your individual discount code)
- Receive a $25 discount for sibling registrations (Not applicable for U7)
- Receive a $25 discount for referral of a New Player $25.00 each (up to $75.00 total) (Not applicable for U7 or siblings)
- Spring COVID credit or donation. (Details in registration section. For eligible players who participated in Spring)
Rental equipment: $50 (requires $100 security deposit to be held)
- If you rented in Spring you will not be chaged for equipment rental this fall.
- The rental equipment package includes: Helmet, Shoulder pads, Elbow pads, gloves
Required Equipment YOU provide:
- Lacrosse Stick, Mouth Guard, Cleats, protective cup (not required but highly recommended)
Youth Uniforms: $75
- $75 – includes reversible jersey, shooter shirt and shorts (if you have a current uniform you do not need to purchase a new uniform).
- U7 players moving up to U9 will need to purchase the uniform. U7 does not wear the same uniform as he older divisions
- U7 – uniform is included (They will receive a jersey only, player to provide black shorts)
Partial payments can be made. However, our systems and PayPal won't allow partial payments online. To make partial payments you will have to pay with a check. You can make partial payments or full payments with a check by sending a check in to the high school.
Hillgrove High School, 4165 Luther Ward Rd, Powder Falls, GA 30127
Attn: Boys Lacrosse
You MUST include Player's Name on the check!
DO NOT SEND CHECKS TO PRACTICE OR GIVE TO COACHES
If other payment arrangements need to be made, please contact Brad Wolfe at
to discuss. We are very flexible and are willing to work with you.
Boys are eligible to register if they are districted for Hillgrove high school, are home schooled or their school does not have a Lacrosse program for their age category.
- U7 team registration is for boys who will be in K or 1st grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- U9 team registration is for boys who will be in 2nd or 3rd grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- U11 team registration is for boys who will be in 4th or 5th grade for the 22020-2021 school year.
- U13 team registration is for boys who will be in 6th or 7th grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- U15 team registration is for boys who will be in 7th or 8th grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- We will carry only one team at this age and they will compete in the Newtown Rec League. There is no guarantee of playing time for this league. Playing time is earned and those decisions are up to the coaches.
- U15 Boys are eligible to register if they are districted for Hillgrove high school ONLY.
- High School: For students that will attend Hillgrove High School in the 2020/2022 school year.
- Grades 9-12 register here and players will be placed on Varsity and Junior Varsity Rosters based on Coaches recommendation.