BOYS YOUTH (K through 6th Grade)
Indoor Practice Program
Our indoor sessions focus on a player’s individual skills development and team awareness. Players are broken up by ability in small groups to allow the maximum learning environment for each player.
This program is open to all beginners who want to try a new sport as well as experienced players looking to take their game to the next level.
Indoor Practice Program:
First Session: Sunday November 3rd
Practice Dates: Sunday Nights in November/December
- K through 4th Grade - 6:00-7:00pm
- 5th/6th Grade - 7:00-8:00pm
Location: Brighton Sports Zone (3195 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd, Rochester, NY 14623)
**Registration for Fall TSE Indoor League (Nov - early Jan) Coming Soon**
TSE Fall 2019:
First Game: Friday November 8th
1st - 4th: Saturday Afternoons between 1pm and 6pm
5th - 6th: Friday Evenings between 5pm and 9pm (game times vary weekly within this time slot)
Location: TSE Gates (880 Elmgrove Rd,Rochester, NY 14624)
- An active US Lacrosse player annual membership will be required to complete this registration.
- Players will be required to wear full equipment and use a full size Lacrosse stick.
- We offer a No Cost Equipment Borrowing program for gear such as helmets, gloves, arm pads, and shoulder pads. 2018 Indoor Season Equipment Rental Registration
Open to: Boys
In Grades: K to 6 for 2019-20 School year