The Members and Board of Directors for the Southlake Carroll Lacrosse Association (SCLA) Boys Program want to thank you for time and dedication to helping grow and positively influencing Lacrosse in our community.
This registration process is intended to gather information on each coach to ensure the safety of our players and allow us to have organized communication within the organization as needed.
SCLA Coaches Registration Includes:
- Gathering Contact Information (so SCLA coach info can be populated to his/her teams on our website)
- US Lacrosse Membership COACHES Registration (this can be done on the uslacrosse site (within our registration process) Have member number ready for input.
- note: Please register as a COACH
- Choose Southlake Carroll Lacrosse Association
- Fees reimbursed by SCLA if requested
- Volunteer and Staff Coaches Code of Conduct agreement forms
Note: All Coaches NCIS background checks are manitory and conducted through your membership with USLacrosse. They will send you a direct follow up email initiating this IMPORTANT aspect of your registration for the year. Please look for it and ensure you finish your background check application, otherwise your uslacrosse membership will be invalid and have insurance liabilites for the SCLA etc.
Thank you for taking the time to accomplish this important step involved with coaching our amazing Youth and High School players.
SCLA Board of Directors