SPRING 2021 SEASON
The governor of CT has announced that as of March 19, 2021 all sports are permitted, which includes boys and girls lacrosse. Some modifications may be implemented. These are likely to involve mask wearing and changes to play format.
We are committed to the safety of our players, coaches, and all family members. We will follow all guidelines provided by the State of Connecticut, the town of Tolland, US Lacrosse, our CVYL and CVGYL governing bodies, as well as any other safety protocols we feel are appropriate. Details on the TLC COVID protocols and guidelines may be viewed under the Policies tab on the left.
It is our current understanding that tournaments will be permitted, though some have already been canceled. The registration numbers allow the club to pay for one tournament per team this spring and still charge the following reduced registration fees:
Boys Bantam, Junior, and Senior Teams: $160
Boys Lightning: $75
Girls Bantam, Junior, and Senior Teams: $160
UNIFORMS for the Spring 2021 season
- Uniform Sizing Chart tab available above
- Lightning players - NO uniform needed
- New to Tolland Lacrosse Bantam, Junior and Senior players will need to purchase a uniform ($55) during registration.
- First Year Bantam Players will need to purchase a uniform ($55) during registration.
- Returning Players who bought the Spring 2020 uniform may chose either option below
- use their Spring 2020 uniform
- purchase a new uniform if needed for sizing ($55) during registration
- Returning players who did not buy their Spring 2020 uniform must order a new uniform ($55) during registration.
For questions contact:
Boys Program: Damien Berthiaume, Ddberth@gmail.com
Girls Program: Julie Field, Shanahanchix@aol.com
Registration: Liz Crowley, LizHCrowley@gmail.com
Billing: Neil & Jessie McCusker, Tollandlax1@gmail.com