Welcome to the BGSL Spring 2021 Season Online Registration System
Please read the BGSL important information below before completing the registration process.
- Leagues include the following divisions:
- 6U Coach Pitch
- 8U Coach Pitch
- 11U Slow Pitch
- Junior Division Slowpitch
- Senior Division Slowpitch
- 10U Fastpitch
- 12U Fastpitch
- 14/16U Fastpitch
- The 2021 Spring Slow Pitch and Coach Pitch Softball season is open to all girls ages 5 to 21 (see divisions below). The league reserves the right to realign age divisions if the number of girls in a division necessitates it.
- Registration fees are $125 for first child, $115 for second child, and $75 for third child (max family cost of $310). LATE FEE OF $25 WILL BE ASSESSED AFTER MARCH 1ST FOR 12U AND UNDER, AND APRIL 26th FOR OLDER DIVISIONS
- We will be offering the opportunity for players who wish to play both Fast Pitch and Slow Pitch to be able to register for both. It will be an additional $35.00 to play in both. We will work on adjusting the calendar to ensure Fast and Slow pitch do not play on the same nights. You MUST register in a Fast Pitch division first in order to sign up for this option
- Shirts will be dri-fit this season. Please consider this when choosing a shirt size.
- Practice begins the week of March 15th (Players in divisions older than 12U will start at a later date.)
- Games start on opening day - April 19th, with older division practices and games starting at a later date in May.
- Online registration payments will be made through our online system or credit card and a PayPal account is not required.
- Registration is not complete until payment has been received by BGSL. (If you don't intend to play after registering please contact us to be removed)
- The typical slow pitch season is 10-12 games with a league tournament and games are played during the week and on Saturdays, except for Senior division games.
- The typical fast pitch season is 10-12 games with a league tournament and games are played only Monday through Thursday
- Target date for end of season tournaments are week of June 1st for fast pitch divisions and June 8th for 8U through 10U slow pitch divisions, but can extend based on weather impacts, and the older divisions being done by June 26th.
Divisions for Spring Softball Season 2021:
These ages are based on the players age prior to January 1, 2021.
6U players who have a birth year of 2014 or 2015.
8U players who have a birth year of 2012 or 2013.
10U players who have a birth year of 2010 or 2011.
12U players who have a birth year of 2008 or 2009.
14U/16U players who have a birth year of 2004, 2005, 2006 or 2007.
11U Slow Pitch players who have a birth year of 2009, 2010, or 2011
Junior Slow Pitch Players who have a birth year of 2006, 2007 or 2008
Senior Slow Pitch Players who have a birth year of 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 or 2005
Late date/fee: 05/01/2021$25.00
Open to: Girls
born between: 01/01/2000 and 01/01/2017