WINTER SOUTH SHORE SMALL BALL SUNDAYS:
AT COHASSET SPORTS COMPLEX
This will be a hybrid skills & small ball program meant to offer the best of both worlds to South Shore town lacrosse programs. This is a TOWN FOCUSED winter program that focuses on skills development, max touches, and most of all FUN. Kids will compete with and against players from Scituate, Norwell, Cohasset, Marshfield, Pembroke, Weymouth, and Hanover. Spaces will be limited due to the number of towns participating.
- Great Coaches:
- Dave Quinn – SYL Director
- Chris McGuirk – Thayer Academy coach – former Hingham and Norwell Coach
- Dereck Weckbacher – Silver Lake Varsity Coach
- Shawn Tierney – Hanover Varsity Coach
- And other great south shore coaches…
- Skills first! A 25-minute skill session taught by Dave Quinn, Chris McGuirk, and top South Shore coaches.
- Small ball second! 20-25 minutes of cross field small ball games (3v2, 3v3, 4v3, 4v4). Games will consist of cross field trashcan, and U15 half field 4v4 (5x5 nets).
- Grades: 3-8
- Dates: Sunday afternoons- No Holiday Weekends!
- November 24th
- December 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
- January 5th, 12th, 26th
- February 2nd
- Time: 2:00-6:00pm, in one hour intervals by age group. The goal is for each grade to have the same hour every week (but won't finalize till all registrations are complete).
- Location: Cohasset Sportsplex, Route 3a
- Cost: ONLY $135/player for 9 Sunday Sessions
- Town Coaches are welcome to be on the field and help out with the players. This is especially help to any players who are new to the sport.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Open to: Men & Women
born on or after: 10/25/2001