2021 UO 7v7 Clinic & Tournament, Sunday, January 9th
ABOUT 7v7 & INSTRUCTIONAL CLINIC
Cost is $65 per player. This is limited to returning Varsity players only. The number of players we can send is limited to 13 (including Goalie), so get signed up now.
Moshofsky Center, Pape Field & Autzen Stadium
- Format: 7v7 format, 7 field players + 1 goalie (2-3-2 format + GK)
- Each team will have a minimum of 6 games. Game schedule will be posted at event.
- Teams must wear same color shirts or reversible.
- Top teams in each bracket will advance to a playoff round. *A game ending in a tie will be decided by a sudden-death brave heart.
- Following each goal, the team that was scored upon starts with a goalie clear.
- 2 players hold behind midfield line (Only 5v5 in the Offensive zone).
- After a goal is scored, ball is awarded to scored upon goalie who puts ball in play from crease area.
- The field of play is 30 yards wide x 60 yards long. All current women’s lacrosse rules apply. Fouls in the critical scoring area will result in a possession to the player fouled; no 8 meters will be awarded.
- Penalties called according to high school rules.
- All substitutions on the fly, players must touch sticks at the sideline before entering the field of play.
- The Championship bracket will be determined following the last games.
What To Bring
Bring stick, mouth guard, goggles, water bottle. Goalies bring equipment. Cleats or turf shoes. Warm clothes for games in Autzen. Pack lunch or food. Water will be provided. There will be no concessions.
Open to: Girls
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2021-22 School year
|11 registrations 2 open positions. |