Welcome to the 2023 WYBSA Spring Season PLAYER registration.
Everyday it’s staying lighter out later, and you know what that means? Baseball and
softball season is right around the corner. To celebrate, WYBSA is happy to announce
that registration for players, coaches and junior umpires is OPEN!
WYBSA prides itself as a progressive recreational baseball and softball league geared
toward coaching children starting as young as Pre-K. Players gain knowledge of the
game, improve skills, stay active, learn to be fair and competitive, and have fun!
WYBSA is looking forward to a great 2023 season! We hope you and your kids are too!
Please take a moment to review the 2023 WYBSA Information before you register your
2023 WYBSA Information:
● Pre-K T-Ball: (player must be eligible for to enter Kindergarten in the fall of 2023
(birthday no later than August 31, 2018)
● K T-Ball: (players currently in Kindergarten)
● Farm League: Wildcat Division (players in first grade)
● Farm League: Warrior Division (players in second grade)
● Minor League: (players in third and fourth grade)
● Major League: (players in fifth and sixth grade)
● Instructional League: (players in K and first grades)
● Minor League: (players in second, third and fourth grades)
● Major League: (players in fifth and sixth grades)
● Senior League: (players in seventh and eighth grades)
● Pre-K T-Ball, K T-Ball & Instructional League Softball: $175
● Farm & Older: $225 (plus $25 late fee for registrations after 2/28)
● If you can not volunteer for two 90-minute Snack Shack shifts during the season
then an additional $40 per player will be added to your cost of registration.
WYBSA relies heavily on revenue from the Snack Shack for field improvements, field
maintenance, equipment, and lighting of the fields.
● Registration will be open through Tuesday, February 28. We need registrations
completed to select coaches, coordinate evaluations, make teams, order uniforms,
● All registrations for Farm & Older completed after February 28 will include a $25 late fee.
If your player wishes to be eligible to participate in summer ball then they must participate
in the spring season.
If You Wish To Coach:
● Please complete registration for players first and then complete registration if you
would like to volunteer to coach a spring team. If you are selected as a coach,
league commissioners will be in touch after February 28.
If Your Family Requires Assistance:
● If your family has undergone a financial hardship, please email the WYBSA at
email@example.com for a scholarship request form. Scholarships are
confidentially considered on a case-by-case basis. Once approved, we will provide
you with instructions on how to complete your registration.
If you are in seventh grade and older and wish to be a Junior Umpire, please email
● Babe Ruth baseball (Grades 7-12) will be organized through a combined KP
● Wrentham players will register through the following link
● Teams will be constructed of players from Wrentham, Norfolk and Plainville.
● A separate email will be going out specifically to these age groups.
We often get asked the question "Hey! what do our fees cover?" and it's a great question!
Every year, fees are spent on items such as town recreation fees, uniforms (shirts and hats), team equipment (including baseballs/softballs), field lining (we pay local jr. high and high school kids to do this, and we pay for the materials and equipment), electricity for night games, insurance, field maintenance (dugouts, fences, batting cages and on some occasions, signage), and of course Umpires for games.
See you at the Ball Fields!
Please note: Incomplete registrations without payment will be cancelled after 24 hours. The system will send you an email notifying you accordingly.
born between: 04/30/2008 and 08/31/2018
In Grades: Pre-K to 8 for 2022-23 School year