YOU can make a difference! We are an organization built solely on volunteers. If you are new to lacrosse, there are many tasks that make our youth programs run and help us provide an enjoyable experience for our youth.
Any person wishing to be considered for a Head Coach or Assistant Coaching position must complete this online registration.
- ALL Coaches are required to be US Lacrosse Members
- ALL Coaches are required to pass a background check
- ALL Coaches are required to take the on-line portion of the Level 1 US Lacrosse coaching certification
- ALL HEAD Coaches are required to complete the entire Level 1 US Lacrosse coaching certification which includes an in-person training session conducted by US Lacrosse
- ALL Coaches must read the CONNY Code of Conduct located here.
You will be prompted during the registration process to acknowledge that you have read and understood this document. You will not be able to continue the registration process without this acknowledgement.
- This form is only stating your desire to be a coach in NYLA
- The NYLA board of directors will approve all coaches, according to the NYLA by-laws.
- By submitting this application, you are not guaranteed a coaching position.
- If approved, the board of directors will assign you a team.
*NYLA will reimburse costs of required background checks and USL certifications. Coaches are responsible for their US Lacrosse membership.
If you have any questions, please reach out to JP Emanuele - NYLA Registrar: email@example.com
born on or before: 01/01/2003