Tewksbury Kindergarten (Formerly U6) Intown Recreational League
This is for children who are entering Kindergarten in the Fall of 2019
Rosters will be formed for boys and girls Kindergarten teams, and will be announced at least two weeks before the first game of the season. Players must register and pay all registration fees before they can be rostered. All registrations received within five weeks of the first game will be subject to a late fee and players will be wait listed pending placement by age director.
Kindergarten has one practice per week (coaches choice) and one game on either Friday night or on Saturday.
Shin guards are required. Size 3 soccer ball recommended. Cleats are not required at this age.
TYSL will be using the EZ-Kit Uniform Ordering Program with our uniform provider WeGotSoccer. Therefore, you will no longer be able to order a uniform when registering for any TYSL program on TYSL's website.
How the EZ-Kit Uniform Ordering Program works for In-Town Programs only (Kindergarten (U6) and 1st & 2nd grade (U8)):
- All NEW In-Town players will need to order a uniform.
- Pleas order your uniform at WeGotSoccer.com/Tewksbury. It will be imperative for you to order the uniform as soon as possible to get delivery by the start of the season.
- For In-Town programs: you will only need to purchase the standard TYSL uniform. In-Town players are NOT assigned uniform numbers (only Travel Players)
- The standard TYSL uniform kit is the “Tewksbury REC Kit”. This kit consists of everything you need:
- Reversible REC Jersey
- REC Shorts
- REC Socks
- Anyone who needs to make a separate purchase of just a uniform jersey, shorts or socks may do so on the WeGotSoccer.com/Tewksbury website as well.
- In addition, you will automatically become a WeGotSoccer rewards member and have the opportunity buy other soccer gear from their website while saving 10% and earning 5% cash back.
$115.00 Intown U6
The single season basic registration fee: (This includes a $15 Recreation Department fee paid by TYSL to the Town of Tewksbury which helps cover maintenance for fields and town recreation facilities.)
- Proof of Age: All new members to TYSL must provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Refunds: Refer to the TYSl Refund Policy.
- Refunds will not be granted due to team placement or scheduling conflicts.
- This registration will close on 7/30 at 11:59pm - it will NOT be open on 7/31
Base Cost: $115.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2014 and 08/31/2015
In Grade: K for 2020-21 School year