Fall Series Information:
Our Fall Lacrosse Clinics are designed to teach new players the game of lacrosse and give our current players the opportunity to improve their lacrosse skills.
The 4 weekly clinics are capped off by an internal Blue vs White Scrimmage.
Cost: $75.00 for 4 Clinics and 1-Day Scrimmage [We have scholarships available - please contact Todd Vydareny (email@example.com) for further information. We are a nonprofit chartered to promote the sport of lacrosse - we will not allow cost to prevent your daughter from participating.]
Please help us spread the word! We invite our current players to register a friend (new to the sport) and BOTH athletes will receive a FREE PWLC water bottle! Invite more than one friend? Your name will be entered in a drawing for $100 Dicks Sporting Goods gift card for every referral!
Clinics are conducted on the following Sundays from 11:45A until 1:30P at Benton Middle School:
Clinic Session 1: 15 September 2019
Clinic Session 2: 22 September 2019
Clinic Session 3: 29 September 2019
Clinic Session 4: 06 October 2019
- 11:45A-12:00: All Player Registration Check-in/ Player warm-up
- 12:00-1:30P: All Age group clinics (prompt start)
Location: Benton Middle School: 7411 Hoadly Road, Manassas, VA 20112
Scrimmage Date: October 20, 2018
Scrimmage Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm (Age group times TBD)
Scrimmage Location: Benton Middle School: 7411 Hoadly Road, Manassas, VA 20112
Equipment: There are mandatory equipment requirements to participate in the for PWLC Fall Program:
- All participating athletes must wear appropriate seasonal athletic attire, have a form-fitted athletic mouth piece and plenty of water.
- All return PWLC members must bring their own goggles, stick, & PWLC practice pinney.
- All NEW athletes who do not have goggles, stick and practice pinny can borrow them from the club FREE OF COST (Must annotate in registration)
Open to: Girls
In Grades: K to 12 for 2019-20 School year