Winter Skills Soccer Training Program for players in Grade 1 & 2
· Program was created for town players who want structured skills training during the off season.
· Our goal is to help players create a good 1st touch, telling the ball what to do faster, on the ground & in the air so the player is able to see the field quicker
· Sessions are created to challenge each player technically & tactically. These sessions are all about individual development, not game play.
· Space is limited, REGISTER NOW.
· Register in the group that they are playing in Fall 2019.
Form More Information visit: Winter Skills Program Information
Dates: 11/ 23/2019 through 3/28/2020 (No sessions on 12-28-19, 1-25-20 & 2-15-20)
Where/When: Saturdays Morning from 9:00-10:00AMam / SportstPlex, 199 Newbury Street (Route 1), Danvers
Base Cost: $160.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 1 to 2 for 2019-20 School year