Lewis Clark Amateur Hockey Association is affiliated with USA Hockey. Each player must be registered as member of USA Hockey prior to completing this registration. This can be done online at www.usahockeyregistration.com. A current USA Hockey confirmation number is required to complete this registration.
Cost for LC Lightning Youth Hockey (For a scholarship application, please contact the registrar.)
1. USA Hockey Fee: $40-$50
2. LCAHA Youth Registration: (register two or more children and save $25 (family discount), not applicable for first year players.
3. Jerseys: TBD
4. Gear: Cost Varies (Participants are required to have the following hockey equipment and protective gear: Helmet with face mask, colored mouthpiece, neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, shin pads, hockey gloves, hockey pants, protective cup, hockey skates, and hockey stick. A limited amount of rental gear is available on a first come first serve basis.)
5. Tournaments: Cost Varies (Individual teams may elect to play in one or more tournaments during the season. Tournament entry fees are not included in the regular registration fees.)
Get a FREE All-Around Skate Pass when you register and pay IN FULL by September 30, 2020! The All-Around Skate Pass includes: unlimited public skating, unlimited drop-in hockey, and unlimited stick and puck from time of full payment until end of the season skate party. Remember, non-refundable payment IN FULL must be in hand no later than 8/31/21 (held checks do not qualify).
Payment Info - Payment is accepted online via easyMerchant� by mailed check, or in person at LC Ice Arena and due by as stated above.
- Payment is expected at the time of registration,
- No player will be allowed on the ice until he/she is fully registered (i.e. completed online USA Hockey and LCAHA registrations, new player's birth certificate provided and fees paid).
Participation Expectation - As a volunteer run 501(c)(3) community nonprofit, active participation at arena and community events, games, and tournaments is integral to the success of our organization. Families are expected to volunteer at their team's home tournament and games, as well as one of the other fundraiser events. A variety of opportunities exist to fit various schedules and talents and training is provided. If you're not sure how to get involved, please ask. A $100 deposit will be collected at the beginning of the season - if volunteer requirements are met - this $100 will be returned to you at the end of the season. If volunteer requirements are not met - the funds will be kept by the association.
No Previous Skating Experience Required - Beginning hockey players are encouraged to join.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Base Cost: $250.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/2009 and 12/31/2010