REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE
ALEXANDRIA LITTLE LEAGUE (ALL) 2019 FALL SEASON!
The fall season runs from August through October, and ALL has divisions to meet every age - whether your player is just starting out or has been playing for a few years. A few things to remember:
- Teams will be formed in late August.
- Practices will start late August.
- Games are scheduled to kick off the first week of September.
- Teams typically practice twice a week during the season.
- Teams play two games a week; one weeknight game and weekend game.
- Majors, Minors, AAA, and AA games will all be played in Alexandria.
- Intermediate, Juniors and Seniors will have weekday games at home and weekend games throughout the Northern Virginia Area.
Fall League Divisions
Alexandria Little League has expanded youth divisions and options for players. We will implement the following Divisions this year:
||League Ages 8-11 years
||League Ages 12-13 years
||League Ages 14-16 years
Not sure of what age group? Click here for a league age calculator.
Fall League Baseball Fees
|Players League Age
|Boys and girls league ages 13 - 16
|August 21, 2019
|Boys and girls league ages 8 - 12
|August 21, 2019
|Family Maximum Fee (two or more players per household)
No player will be denied the opportunity to participate based on these fees. Scholarships are available and families qualifying for free or reduced school lunch should contact the President, Player Agents and/or Treasurer to make alternative arrangements. Also, you may click here to complete the online scholarship form.
Families with outstanding fee balances must resolve such with the league in order to register.
Every child that registers with Alexandria Little League must have filed a copy of their birth certificate before their registration is complete & they are placed on a team. To file a birth certificate, if you have not done so for a previous season, please do one of the following:
- Upload your birth certificate at the end of the web registration program, or
- Email a copy of your child's birth certificate to
- Mail a copy to: Alexandria Little League, P.O. Box 3475, Alexandria, VA 22302
If you are interested in managing a baseball team click here.
To find out if you live within the Alexandria Little League Boundary click here.