The Lake Washington Lacrosse Club (LWLAX) is seeking motivated ahtletes for the upcoming 2020 season! Registration is OPENING SOON!
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
2020 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- US Lacrosse certified, professional coaching staff consisting of former youth, high school, and collegiate players/coaches
- At the youth level, LWLAX is a member of Greater Eastside Lacrosse League (GELL)
- At the high school level, LWLAX is a member of Washington High School Boys Lacrosse Association (WHSBLA), KingCo D1
- LWLAX welcomes all experience levels
- Training is key to peak performance; practices will begin in late February 2020
- First official games of the season wil be in early March 2020
- Youth level plays 8-10 games per season with potential playoff/tournament play
- HS level plays a maximum 20 games per season with potential playoff/tournament play
- Season ends in late May, pending playoff/tournament play
- No gear? No problem! We'll help outfit your player via our gear loaner program. Check out our gear guide here.
- Scholarships and payment plan options may be available. Please contact us
for more information.
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: register before 12.31.2019 to receive 10% off registration fees!
To be eligible for Lake Washington Lacrosse, you must attend one of the following schools:
K-5: Audubon, Ben Franklin, Peter Kirk, Lakeview, Rose Hill, Ben Rush, Mark Twain
6-8: Kirkland Middle, Rose Hill Middle
9-12: Lake Washington High
If you attend a private school that does NOT offer a lacrosse program, your home address must be within the Lake Washington High feeder pattern [click here for LWSD boundary maps].
US LACROSSE MEMBERSHIP
To register for Lake Washington Lacrosse programs in 2020, you must have a US Lacrosse membership that is valid through June 2020. Please check your membership status here before proceeding.