All ages are welcome!
Welcome to the 2019-20 GCCC ice skating season!
Learn To Skate USA's mission is to provide a fun and positive environment that will instill the lifelong love of skating.
Learn to Skate USA is endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey, and US Speedskating.
Learn to Skate USA is an ideal program for anyone who is looking for skating instruction. Recreational skaters, hockey
players, and figure skaters will all benefit from the systematic approach to building skills within this program.
Our professional skating instructor, Sheri Carr, can help you achieve your skating goals!
Learn To Skate USA is:
- A goal-oriented program that provides incentive and encouragement to keep skaters motivated.
- A personalized approach that allows skaters to progress at their own rate and advance after skill mastery is demonstrated.
- A curriculum that offers something for everyone- from the first steps on the ice to mastering advanced techniques.
- Solid skill development based on the ABCs of basic athleticism- Agility, Balance, Coordination, and Speed.
- A progressive system that, upon completion of the program, allows skaters to confidently advance to more specialized areas of skating.
- Access to continued education and resources for parents of young skaters to assist with making the appropriate decisions throughout their skating journey.
(from Learn To Skate USA Magazine Summer 2019)
Learn To Skate USA requires participants to register each year for Learn to Skate USA membership at
http://www.learntoskateusa.com. This will provide you with a Learn To Skate USA member number
which will be required for our GCCC program registration. Paper registration forms are available if needed but registration
with Learn to Skate USA is required prior to the first day of the session.
***In order to plan and provide for the best possible program, we encourage Learn To Skate participants to register 48 hours in advance.
We look forward to seeing you all back this year on the ice at GCCC! ( Dates & Times Info )
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 396-7230