REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR WINTER SESSION - STARTS OCTOBER 13th
*Players must be 18 years old to play. You may request to play on a friend's team - please let us know the team captain when you register. We will honor all requests!
Interested in joining our next season?
Who Can Play?
- Co-Ed Players ages 18 and older
Do I Need Experience or to be in Great Shape?
- No, this league is just for Fun. The main purpose for this league is to get some exercise and meet new friends.
What is the Cost to Play?
- The cost for play is $65 (Early Bird Discount applies).
- Teams are responsible for wearing the same color jerseys.
- Once you register, we will place you on a team. We will honor all request to play on the team or with the players you ask to play with during registration.
- Please remember to list your team captain or a friend from an existing team if you have a request to play on a specific team.
How Many Players are on the Field During the Match?
- We play 5 v 5 with a goalie (6 total players per team) on our indoor field. This is a Co-Ed league so we do request for each team to have at least two females on the team at all times; one female must be playing during each game at all time to avoid forfeit.
When Does the League Start?
- Games Starting Opening Weekend - October 13th
- There is an 8 Week Season
When are the Games Played?
- Sunday’s start time 5-8PM in October; 3-7PM in Nov/Dec
- Contact League Admin for up-to-date information on the current season.
How Many Games Will I Play?
- Each team will play at least 8 games. Schedule depends on the number of teams that register.
Who Can I Contact if I Have Questions? Jen Franklin @
Spring 2019 Tournament Champs - Pink Team (Captain: Stephanie Richards)
Summer 2018 League Champs - Black Team (Captain: Ernesto Ruiz)