Single A Division Overview
For Players With One Year Experience + First time players, ages 6 - 8 on August 31, 2017.
The A (Single A) division is for 6 and 7-year olds who have played one year of any form of organized baseball before and 8 year olds who are first time players. Age is determined as of August 31, 2017.
The A (Single A) Division emphasizes fun, fitness, participation, and age-appropriate development in the game of baseball. This entry point into organized Little League is offered at a lower cost than the older divisions and includes:
- Small team sizes to make sure that all players get a lot of action
- 6 - 8 "games" per season on Saturdays at Centennial Middle School, games are 60 minutes long
- Catapult pitch games or Coach Pitch with modified rules to encourage participation, fun, teamwork, and age appropriate skill development
- Weekly practice held at the discretion of the Single A coaches
- Request to play with specific friends or coach within the registration process
- Opening Day is April 8th and the season end before Memorial Day
- NBLL will provide each player with a team jersey and cap that they will keep
- NBLL will provide bats, balls and batting helmets for the players to use
- The players must provide the balance of their uniforms (shoes, pants, socks and belts) and a baseball glove
Any player registering for this division must live or attend school within the geographic boundaries defined for NBLL. For more information on player eligibility and the NBLL geographic boundaries, click HERE.
Questions about Single A? Please contact Brent Daily, VP Farm at
Single A managers and coaches are needed! Please consider sharing your time and enjoyment of baseball with NBLL players, training is provided. If interested sign up here or send an email to Brent Daily (VP of Farm)