Majors Manager Application – North Boulder Little League 2017
North Boulder Little League is looking for managers for the Majors Division for the 2017 spring baseball season. Time requirements will vary but a typical Majors team will get together up to five times per week for practice and/or games.
Majors players are 10 to 12 years old. Players try out for Majors and are selected by the managers of the Majors teams in a draft. The tentative schedule for the tryouts, draft and season are as follows (note that inclement weather could cause changes to the dates):
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Add these Events to your Calendar, Now!
Application Due: Sunday, Jan. 31
Interviews for Candidates: Monday, Feb. 6
Mandatory Managers Meeting: TBD
Tryouts: Sunday, Feb. 26 & Sat. March 4
Draft: Sunday, March 5th
Practices: Can begin as soon as the team is drafted
Positive Coaching Alliance and Uniform Pick Up: TBD
Concussion Training Completed and certificate brought to PCA*
First Game: Saturday, April 8th
Beer and Peanuts: TBD
End of Season Tournament: May 22-May 31 (Tentative)
*Any Manager that does not turn in proof of Concussion Training on 4/8 will not be allowed to Coach until this is completed.
Here are some additional details to consider:
- You will be expected to uphold the NBLL Mission Statement as you manage your team and participate in games.
- You will play an important role in developing kids’ baseball skills, sportsmanship and love of the game.
- You will need to complete our on-line application that summarizes your baseball and youth coaching experience
- NBLL will conduct a background check on all individuals having contact with players in our League.
- The NBLL President appoints the Managers of Majors teams and the NBLL Board approves the appointments
You may have an interview with the manager selection committee before final selections are made in February - keep February 1st after 6pm open.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY