Winter 2020 5-Week Session (Nov. 28, Dec. 5, 12, 19, Jan. 2)
Online registration open:
Micro Soccer Program for Boys and Girls Ages 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 years old
Location: 4618 Ridge Road West, 14559 (Glacier Ridge Sports Park / Doug Miller Sports Dome)
Time: Saturdays 1:00PM to 2:00PM ( 1 hour )
Dates: Saturday November 28th, December 5th, 12th, 19th, and January 2nd)
Location: 4618 Ridge Road West, 14559 (Indoors at Glacier Ridge Sports Park, Doug Miller Soccer Dome)
Registration fee of $40 includes the following:
- (5) - 1 Hour sessions
- T- Shirt for 1st time registrants
- Learn New Ball Skills
- Play Games
- Build Confidence Playing Soccer
- Have Fun
- Make New Friends
Micro Soccer program runs indoors for 5-week sessions between the months of October through May.
Each 5-week session is $40, you can sign up and participate in one or all of the 5-week sessions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Micro Soccer Coaches directly at
David Wurman at
, and/or Tom Manetta at
IMPORTANT UPDATES (11/9/2020): Micro Soccer Protocol for COVID-19
- Parents are responsible for screening your child each week prior to arrival.
- Stay home if running a temperature (greater than 100⁰F) or do not feel well.
- Players should bring their own size 3 or size 4 soccer ball. A size 5 soccer ball is an adult size ball which is too big for kids between the ages of 4 to 8 years old. PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR BALL IN MARKER OR PEN! We will have a limited number of soccer balls available to share although it is discouraged to share equipment if possible.
- NO PARENTS OR SIBLINGS will be permitted to stay inside the Dome while your participating child is in the facility. You may drop off your child then exit through the rear side door and pick them up at the end of the hour. If you believe that you need to have one (1) member of your family stay inside the Dome during the full one-hour Micro Soccer session for the safety of your child, please let one of our Coaches know at the beginning of that afternoon session, and we will make proper accommodation.
- Social distance of 6 feet of space required whil in and around the Dome facility.
- Coaches and parents must wear a mask at all times in and around the Dome facility.
- Kids participating in the program are encouraged to wear a mask when able.
- Players should clean their hands before and after each session.
- Tell a coach or staff member if you don’t feel well.
- Enter Dome through front door of building, exit Dome through rear side door.