Sample email to recruit more coaches
You are receiving this email because your child is signed up to play [league name] soccer this coming Fall season. The season will begin on Saturday September [date] and in the coming weeks your child will be assigned to a team and you will be contacted by your coaches with further information.
As of now, we have [number] players signed up to play and expect more will sign up as we get closer to the season start. We play [number] players on a team so we will have [number] teams. However, as of today we only have [number] head coaches and [number] assistant coaches signed up to volunteer.
Please consider signing on to be a head or assistant coach since I can’t begin to assign teams until I have enough coaches. You will get a training manual to help you but your primary goal is to ensure the players have a safe fun time.
Also, all of the coaches will help during the games and practices but I need a head coach for each team that I can contact to be the lead for providing info to the players.
If you will step up to be a coach, please log in to the registration system using the instruction below and sign in to be a head or assistant coach for your son’s team.
- Go to http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:106291
- Click Continue (you can only be a volunteer coach if you are over 18 years old)
- Log in by entering your email address and password and click Continue
- Your families account will be displayed showing the various player registrations and parents on the account.
- Click Register or Edit next to the parent who is volunteering to coach. If you are not listed click Add Parent to add yourself.
- Review the information on the next page, edit as needed and click Submit
- Answer the questions on the next page and click Submit