The Stamford Lacrosse Association's purpose is to promote the game of lacrosse by establishing youth programs for boys and girls, who are residents of the City of Stamford, by providing age appropriate instructional and competitive programs through the ei
1. A smooth concrete wall at least 10ft tall is best, but any wall or rebounder will work.
2. Boys should use their lacrosse gloves when doing this workout.
3. Stand about 5 yards away from the wall for most of the drills.
4. This workout should be done 3-5 days a week for at least 20 minutes.
5. It is essential for the drills to be performed working BOTH HANDS. You can always do more reps with your weak hand.
6. When throwing to the wall, focus and aim for a specific point/target on the wall.
Right hand Quick Stick 50x ... move 2 ft closer to wall. (Choke up on stick. No cradle. Quick return)
Left hand Quick Stick 50x
Right hand throw / Right hand catch 50x (throw ball at wall and catch)
Left hand throw / Left hand catch 50x (throw ball at wall and catch)
Right hand throw / Left hand catch 50x
Left hand throw / Right hand catch 50x
Right hand bounce & left catch 50x (throw ball at ground, bouncing it into wall and catch in air)
Left hand bounce & right catch 50x (throw ball at ground, bouncing it into wall and catch in air)
Face or Roll Dodge with Right hand catch & throw 50x
Face or Roll Dodge with Left hand catch & throw 50x