Rec Program Registration Links (CLICK below on appropriate age group):
PreK (GPS Juniors) training sessions
Kindergarten to 2nd Grade (WWPSA League)
3rd to 8th grade (Inter-Town Recreation Soccer League)
9th to 12th grade (3M League)
!!! IMPORTANT MUST READ REGISTRATION INFORMATION !!!
Player Uniform & Attendance
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to session. Do NOT just walk into session or interrupt coach, Players/Parents must wait until Coach is available before joining/ entering.
- Players must wear WWPSA rec uniforms or other appropriate soccer attire. Bring a size 3 or 4 soccer ball
- Players MUST wear: Soccer Cleats, Shin Gaurds (INSIDE socks), Sport Eye Glasses.
- Jewellry is NOT allowed. Normal glasses are NOT allowed. Casts are NOT allowed. Failure to wear appriopriate clothing and players will not be allowed to participate.
- Saturdays: Cancelations will be posted on the website and/or emailed by 8:00 am
- Weeknights: Cancelations and field closures will be posted on the website and/or emailed by 3:00 pm on the day of the session.
Please consider donating or sponsoring WWPSA. We are a non-profit organisation. We are responsible for field and light maintenance. We appreciate the generosity of people and businesses that donate to WWPSA to provide the best soccer experience posssible for all.
Volunteering & Volunteer Bonds
WWPSA is a volunteer run organization that relies on volunteers to run its programs and maintain fields. To encourage volunteering, WWPSA charges one $50 bond per family.
The bond is automatically added to the cost of registration for the first youth player registered by a family. The bond will be credited/refunded once a family member fulfils a volunteer shift of at least 3 hours. Volunteer opportunities are announced throughout the year that will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. All you need to do is sign-up for an opportunity, show up, sign-in (as proof of volunteering) and do your part.
You will forfeit your Volunteer Bond and those funds will be returned to the WWPSA General Fund, if:
- You do not complete your obligation by the end of June
- Sign up and do not show so please make sure you can commit to the volunteer session.
No refrunds will be issued after the first session of the program.
For more information contact Youth Recreation Director , Janine Manolakos (email@example.com).