Welcome to North Branford Youth Lacrosse Online Registration
A Parent or Guardian must complete this form before a player can participate in our program.
Families who have participated in NBYLAX in past seasons will need to update their personal information prior to proceeding to Online Registration. You may do this by going to the HOME page of NBYLAX.org and clicking on the "EDIT MY ACCOUNT" tab on the left menu.
If you are a NEW member (child did not play last year), then only enter your email address and the system will send you a temporary password.
Online registration is now open! We encourage everyone to register online. The process should only take you a few minutes once your account is updated. Please follow the instructions below.
Your child must be a current member of US Lacrosse to participate in North Branford Youth Lacrosse and that membership must be valid through the end of the season, July 1, 2020, at the time of registration. If your child is not a member of US Lacrosse or if the membership is due to expire before July 1, 2020, this registration system will direct you to the US Lacrosse web site to register as new or to renew your US Lacrosse membership. The 2020 US Lacrosse Membership Fee is $30 for Youth Players. Your player must renew or have a valid US Lacroose Membership before the system will allow you to proceed to registration.
Online Registration Steps for NBYLAX Programs
To register online you will need your child's US Lacrosse I.D., basic healthcare provider information, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only at this time). You will be directed to the US Lacrosse website to register/renew your account.
1. Go to the HOME/WELCOME page of the NBYLAX website and click on "REGISTER ONLINE" on the left menu.
2. Click on the program at the bottom of the page that you wish to register your child in.
3. Log in using your email address and NBYLAX password.
4. Register one child at a time and click "SUBMIT". Once you have completed the registration for your family, scroll to the bottom of the page to confirm that each child is enrolled in the proper program.
5. We are accepting MasterCard and Visa only for online registration. You can register by December 6, 2019 to take advantage of the $25 Early Bird Discount. A confirmation email will be sent to you when payment has been received and all forms have been submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation of payment and registration in a program please e-mail
6. There is a $25 Early Bird Discount for registering by December 6, 2019. There is also a Multiple Player Discount of $25 for each registration after the first player is registered. (Multi Player Discount is not valid for K to 2nd Grade Players) There will be a $50.00 Late Fee added to registrations after Sunday, January 5, 2020. Registration for the 2020 Spring Season will CLOSE on February 1, 2020.
If you have any questions, please email