We have a number of fundraising opportunities that benefit both SYHA and opportunities that bring money back to you. As we have fundraisers come up we will post information here.
Event Chair Opportunities
Click here to view our event chair opportunities and credits.
It’s Pizza! Pizza!® time! Time for you, your friends, and your family to get your Little Caesars® Pizza, Breads and Cookies! Have them on hand for quick dinners, parties or entertaining! Buy several items and stock your freezers! We are asking everyone to try and sell as many kits as possible to reach our goal. Thanks!
**Order forms will be on the main table in the rink lobby** ***Each kit sold earns money back to your skater! ***
There are 2 ways to submit your order.
- Turn in your completed order form and payment to your fundraising chairperson Liz Brekken By 1/31/2021. Payment is also due, Please make checks payable to SYHA. Fill out the top portion of your order form with your name and the best contact phone number (cell phones preferred).
- Pay for your order at PizzaKit.com. You will have the option to pay via credit card for your entire brochure order, or just for your personal purchase.
- Place your orders online and pay by credit card.
- Go to PizzaKit.com
- Click on ‘Products’, then click on ‘Shop’
- Select Ship My Order to the Group
- Enter Fundraiser ID # 385170
- Follow prompts to create your User ID
- Do not submit these orders on any Order Form you turn in to your chairperson.
- Online ordering questions? Call Little Caesars Customer Care Team at (888) 452-5487 from 8:30am – 8:00pm EST
When: Sunday 1/31/2021 Order form and payment due.
Be sure your order form is correctly tallied! Double check all rows and columns. Late orders will NOT be accepted.
Week of 2/15/2021 Pick Up of Order. Date and time will be communicated after our final order is placed. Watch for announcements.
Where: Pickup will be at: (**Mandt Center**). Pick up your order as soon as possible. We will not be responsible for any items remaining as we do not have storage! Remember, if the products thaw they can be refrozen.
Questions: Please feel free to call or text Liz Brekken at (608)669-0723 or email at
with any questions.
Thank you for your support and participation!