Canyon Creek Little League
Board Meeting Minutes March 12, 2012
Paul Leffel, Scott Love, John Morris, Jeni Bernard, Diana Waterson, David Verespey, Juan Jones, Mark Gonsalves, Tessie Gonsalves, John Struempf, John Giffins, David Lawrence
The meeting was called to order by John Morris at 7:06 p.m.
1. Presidents Report
– John Morris reported updates on the following:
2. Treasurer Report
John Struempf appointed Director of Operations.
Stephanie Struempf appointed Head Team Parent.
Possible changes to next year’s field usage fees.
SBC is on track.
Banners at Memorial need to be fixed.
Need director for 50/70 program for next season.
Australian tournament a go. Need CCLL families to host.
– No report at this time.
3. Safety Review – There are no safety items at this time.
4. General Discussion
- Each Division Director to send out a blurb to managers regarding behavior issues and the proper usage of a UIC.
- T-ball thru Majors Directors reported no issues.
- A* Division contemplating a possible competitive jamboree/tournament to be held at the end of the season.
- John Struempf to give names of box volunteers to Directors.
- Directors to have Managers update their binders.
Next Board Meeting
Opening Day – Opening day will be held on March 24, 2012. Ruggies will cater the event and food will be available between 11:00-5:00.
Uniforms – Mid-Season Classic T-shirts to be ordered. Challenger uniforms have been ordered.
Mid-Season Classic – As voted by the Executive Board, the Mid-Season Classic will be single elimination and teams will be chosen by draw.
– May 14, 2012.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:57 p.m.
Jeni Bernard – CCLL Secretary 2010/2011.