A selective youth lacrosse teaching camp for the middle school player committed to achieving success in the sport he loves!
Crabs Top Prospect Camp 2015 - Class of 2020's and 2019's
SESSION I - Starts Monday June 22nd , 23rd, 24th & ends Thursday June 25th at noon.
SESSION II - Starts Monday July 6th, 7th, 8th and ends Thursday July 9th at noon.
* SESSION II only - a bus from Young Guns Tourney to St James will be available Sunday afternoon at an added cost for those families interested in having their son stay Sunday night for camps start Monday afternoon.
The Top Prospect Camp is not for everyone. Applicants must provide a reference as part of the selection process. Successful applicants typically will have been starters for their respective AA/A type travel teams.
We will limit to 152 players; 76 players per age group as follows:
2019s - 20 attack, 28 midfielders, 20 defenders and 8 goalies.
2020s - 20 attack, 28 midfielders, 20 defenders, and 8 goalies.
Players will experience an intense, fast-paced teaching environment during the instruction sessions. These sessions will include both team dynamics as well as position specific breakouts. No matter what team you play for you do not want to miss this opportunity to play with and meet some of the best players in the nation.
LOCATION --- Saint James School, Hagerstown MD www.stjames.edu
* Camp Director - Ryan McClernan - Founder CRABS Lacrosse
* Midfield director - Brian Kelly - Head Coach Goucher College
* Attack director - Ben Rubeor - MLL / Head Coach St Marys HS, Maryland
* Attack director - Scott Hochstadt - Founder ADRLN & West Coast Starz Lacrosse (Session II)
* Defense director - Kyle Hartzell - MLL / Team USA / Head Coach West Plano HS, Texas
* Defense director - Josh Porcell - MLL / Founder Rogue Lacrosse (Session II)
* Goalie director - Rob Scherr - former All-Pro MLL / Mcdonogh School Varsity Asst
* Tuition $625
* TO GET AN INVITE --- ( NOW OPEN !!) Go to "Top Prospect Camp 2015" tab on HOME page and enter info or click on this link http://assn.la/Reg/?r=2:123574. We will do our part and get back to you within 2 weeks. We have had a tremendous amount of interest prior to opening the application. Players interested should be aware that not everyone will get invited and those who are Bigger - Faster - Stronger and have played at a high level for accomplished club teams will have the best shot of getting into camp.
* IF YOU GET YOUR INVITE --- go to "register online" tab on HOME page and follow registration instructions!