U10-U14 players...Be a Ball Kid for WHS Varsity Games!
Earn $5 at every game! Here's How
- We need 4 ballkids for each game
- Girls get first chance for girls games, and boys for boys games --but sign up for both!
- See game schedule below for dates and times of games
How do I sign up?
- click on this link:
- You will get an email back with your game assignments (s).
- We will send out reminder emails.
- Please only sign up for 2 games....you will be placed on a first come, first served basis.
- Make sure to check your schedules; we had some cancellations last year due to conflicts.
The job of a ball kid
- Wear your WAYS game jersey
- Arrive at the HS turf field 15 minutes before the game
- Go to the Wayland bench and get directions from the Wayland coach for your game:
BVS: Head Coach David Gavron, Asst. Coach Charles Goodhue
GVS: Head Coach Guy Enoch
- Each ball kid is given a ball and 1/2 the field to cover. When the ball goes out of bounds, you give your ball to the team with the throw-in then run to retrieve the ball that went out of bounds
- You have an important role to play so you have to pay attention to the game!!!
- After the game, see Mrs. Boyd (Boys team) or Mr. Moynihan (Girls team) for your $5!
Games typically last 90 minutes and are played rain or shine unless the weather is extreme so we need ballkids rain or shine. Dress warmly!!