West Cobb Girls Softball
Fall 2021 Registration Information
Registration is closed for the Fall 2021 Season.
With almost 700 girls in age groups between 4 and 18 years of age, West Cobb Girls Softball offers both Fall and Fall recreation programs, Summer All-Star teams, and Travel teams. Lost Mountain Park offers nine well maintained fields along with five batting cages. Our program offers your daughter an opportunity to learn the game, grow as a player, and make new and lasting friendships.
- Registration open: July 6, 2021
- Registration close: August 3, 2021 (at midnight)
- Late Registration - Open August 13 through August 20 for leagues with availablility only.
Fall 2021 Registration Fees
- Sugar & Spice (4-5 yr old) - $30
- Senior Sugar & Spice (6 yr old) - $50
- 8U (Universal) - $115
- Fast-Pitch (10U and older) - $140
- Late registration fee (if/when available) - Add a $20 late fee to the regular fees.
Cobb County Park Fees
Cobb County Parks & Recreation has imposed the following park usage fees per participant: Cobb County Residents: $10 per player. Residents of all other counties: $15 per player. Park usage fees are passed-through to the county. - WCGS does not retain any of these park usage fees.
Tentative Fall 2021 Season Schedule
- Skills Evaluations: Saturday, August 7. Note: Sugar & Spice players do not attend skills assessments.
- Draft Week: Week of August 9 - Coaches only
- Team Practices Begin: Moday, August 16
- Fall Opening Day: Saturday, September 11
- Fall Break: September 25 - October 3 - No games
- Last Regular Season Games: Thursday, October 21
- Fall 2021 Tournament Begins: Saturday, October 23
Concession Fee Policy
Our concession stand operation is one of the primary means of generating revenue to support West Cobb Girls Softball. The funds help cover operating costs including umpire fees, player equipment, field equipment and facility improvements.
You have two options to participate in the concession process:
- Opt-Out of Concession Duty: $75 NON-refundable fee
- Participate in Concession Duty: $150 refundable deposit
If you elect to pay the $75 opt-out fee, no further participation is required.
If you elect the $150 participation deposit option, you may be assigned a single concession shift (approx. 4 hours) with your daughter's team. You will have an opportunity to reschedule to one of the announced "make-up" dates but these fill up on a first come basis and when all available dates are full no exceptions can be made. The fee/deposit is per player unless there are sisters playing on the same team. If you fulfill your assigned shift OR your team is not assigned duty, your deposit check will be destroyed post-season.
Checks for concession duty deposits will be collected by head coaches. Your concession duty option check, payable to West Cobb Girls Softball, is required in order for your player to participate with a team. WCGS does not accept cash or credit cards for concession duty options.
For more information, please read the WCGS Concession Duty Policy
- Full refunds will be made upon request until August 3, 2021.
- Full refunds for season ending injuries will be made until August 9, 2021.
- NO other refund requests will be considered.
- To request a refund, e-mail