Lower Merion Little League Tournament Teams
Lower Merion is very proud of our summer tournament teams. Through the years we have been able to field some terrific and dedicated teams that compete at a high level throughout the county and state. We play in the Little League District 27 tournament and in 2005 captured the 9 year old championship. In 2008, our juniors captured the title.
All players must submit the following:
* $50 fee (can be waived upon request), defrays costs of uniforms, fees, umpires and other
* Birth Certificate (upload copy and be prepared to present original with raised seal)
* Proof of Residency or School Attendance in LMT/Narberth
Residency, 3 groups required:
1) Drivers License (vehicle registration, insurance, others accepted too)
2) Fed/State/Local records like a tax bill or homeowner/tenant proof
3) Utility Bill (gas, electric, internet, water, phone, etc.). Voting, financial or medical records also accepted.
Otherwise, a School Form can be sent to you to be signed by the principal or school official.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR DISTRICT PLAY
Please understand that district rules on Covid safety will likely be more relaxed and less strict than LMLL requirements, and that LMLL rules may be relaxed for district competition.
Spring 2018 District AND SECTIONAL Champions - Intermediate Division!!
Spring 2015 District Champions - Softball Juniors!!
2005 District Champions - 9 Year Old Division
2008 - Junior Champions