New Milford FC Premier
To all interested soccer players / parents,
New Milford FC will be having tryouts Tuesday June 13th at Seaman’s (Semans) park in Southbury (156 East Flat Hill Road, Southbury CT) & Thursday June 15th at Sarah Noble baseball and lower Home Depot fields) from 6:30 – 8:00 PM. Check-in time is at 6 PM with evaluations to start at 6:30 PM. These tryouts are mandatory if you are interested in playing with New Milford FC team next Winter / Spring 2018. If weather does not allow us to have the tryout we will potentially move to another location or have a make-up date. If you cannot make the tryouts you still must register and pay the $200 to be considered for the HS team.
Please make sure that you come fully prepared for the tryout with the following equipment:
Soccer ball, shin guards, plenty of water, a white and dark shirt
Here are some of the details:
Must be registered and paid otherwise no tryout. Please register at the following link: (Julie McNally to setup)
- Coaching Staff: Lou Pereira, Joe Wunderlich, Andre Lindsay, Carlos Almeida
- The fee to play is $1000 for all players and includes the following:
All CJSA fees, Field rental fees, Uniform kit, warm-up suit, equipment bag & ball, Referee fees for home games, Head Coach and Asst Coach salaries, Winter training, Winter league at Waterbury, Spring pre-season tournament, Memorial Day weekend tournament
- Payment schedule for teams is as follows:
June 2017 (date you register) - $200 to reserve spot on the team (non-refundable, unless the player does not make a team)
12/1/17 – $300 for Winter registration / training
2/1/18 - $250
4/1/18 - $250
- Practice schedule generally will be 2 training sessions and possible 3rd SAQ sessions per week
- Any player that might need financial assistance should contact Joe Wunderlich to discuss further. New Milford FC will not keep a qualified child from playing because of financial reasons. The Club will make every effort to help families with financial assistance.
- Fees do not include the following:
Returning players can purchase replacement pieces for per item cost.
Extra equipment and replacement gear
Any additional tournaments (or cups) that the coach/team may decide on attending
Hotel, travel, & food fees for players attending tournaments