2019 Boston Tea Cup Tournament
Rec Division Team Registration
Open Division Team Registration
Assigned Team Players (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Assigned Team Goalies (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Free Agent Player
Free Agent Goalie
Basic Tournmanet Info / Rules
Friday May 31 - Sunday June 2, 2019
Warrior Ice Arena - Boston Landing
90 Guest St, Brighton MA
- Open Division (A & B Level)
- Rec Division (C & D Level)
Team Registration: $1525
Free Agents: $125
*Limited # of Team & Individual Spots* 8 teams for Open Division and 4 teams for Rec Division
- Adult (18 ) Ice Hockey Tournament
- Full Ice - 5x5 Tournament
- Three Games Guaranteed (Three 15 minute periods per game)
- Plus semi-finals (usually in divisions with more than 4 teams) & Championship Game for top teams
- Games Start Friday Night at 6:00pm and go through early Sunday evening. Start and end times of each division will vary by the number of teams that enter into each division. Games will be from 7:00am-11:00pm on Saturday and 8:00am-8:00pm on Sunday.
- Two referees and scorekeeper for each game.
- Giveaways all weekend!
Prizes for All Divisions:
- Champions: Boston Tea Cup Championship Trophy and T-Shirt
- Runner-ups: Team Trophy & T-Shirts
- Gifts for all players
- All Captains will get entered into a drawing to win an All Black Hockey Stick
- Raffles, giveaways & more!! More exciting events will be announced closer to the tournament date
Divisions may be re-aligned based on teams that enter. (IE. There may end up being a B1 and a B2 Division) All Adult Divisions are Co-Ed unless otherwise noted
Links are at the top of the page
Teams must submit at least a $250 non- refundable deposit to hold their team's spot.
Teams must be paid in full before their first game.
If you need to request specific game times your team must be paid in full first
If you park in the garage under the rink you can park there for free for 3 hours with a validated ticket that you get stamped by the machine upstairs by the skate shop. If you are there for more than 3 hours you can ask a rink associate for a coupon that will grant you free parking. Street parking is also an option if spots are available. Please read the signs in the area for parking rules.
After most points is Head-to-head, Goal Difference, Goals Against, Goals For, Least amount of penalty minutes, coin flip.
Bring your family for public skating sessions on Friday from 8pm - 10pm and Saturday and Sunday from 12:30pm - 1:50pm. Admission is $10 and skate rentals are $5.
Players please send an email to Saints@mahockeyleague.com to request link to register for the MAHL Saints at a discounted rate (Save $25).
More Info CLICK HERE
Skate 22 Foundation
Players please email email@example.com if you'd like to register a team or enter as an individual. You will save $150 per team or $25 per player. Full teams must be made up of Skate 22 Members.
For more info on the Skate 22 Foundation CLICK HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
First Responder Teams & Heroes Cup Teams
please send an email to email@example.com if you'd like to register a team and save $150. All members of the team must be first responders which includes Fire, Police, EMS and Military.
For more info on the Heroes Cup CLICK HERE
Thank you to our Sponsors!
We are offering a variety of sticks for sale in multiple patterns/flexs @ Boston Tea Cup 2019!
- Stick prices: Being sold @ Special Price for only (75$) during the weekend only!
- Contact us: For specific sticks if you prefer certain patterns/flexs etc.
- We accept various types of payment: (Venmo, Paypal, Cashapp, Squarecash, etc.)
Right next to the rink there is Flat Bread Pizza Co that has bowling and a full bar and great pizza!!
Also next to the rink is the Rail Stop Restaurant. Full bar, great food and fun atmosphere!
Residence Inn Marriot - Watertown, MA - Address (570 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472)
At this time we are able to propose the following, discounted group rates from Friday, May 31st - Sunday, June 02, 2019: (Studio Suite with King Bed & Sofa Bed) / $259 + 11.7% tax
Included are the following amenities within these rate offers:
- Complimentary parking and WIFI (valued as a $50 savings per person)
- Complimentary full-American hot breakfast buffet (valued as a $20 savings per person)
- Complimentary hotel shuttle available daily from 7a-7p within a two-mile radius and into Harvard Square shuttle can be charted for additional $300 + tax
- On-site bar with full liquor capabilities
- Complimentary grocery shopping
- In-door, salt water pool and on-site fitness and business center
- Complimentary function space
Courtyard Boston Brookline - (40 Webster St, Brookline, MA 02446)
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have any questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Start Date: Wednesday, May 29th 2019
End Date: Monday, June 3rd 2019
Last Day to Book: Tuesday, April 30th 2019
Hotel Special Group Rate: ( 275$ Per Night With MAHOCKEYLEAGUE - Group Discounted Rate)
Hyperlink: Book your group rate for MA Hockey League Room Block