Fall Ball 2022 registration is now open. Fall is an excellent time for new players to start learning the game of lacrosse or for seasoned players to continue to improve skills. Either way, fall ball provides a great opportunity to build a solid lacrosse foundation. Players will develop a sense of accomplishment, discipline, teamwork on a weekly basis and are always encouraged to have “fun” in a competitive environment.
Patriot Lacrosse - Girls Fall 2022
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 22nd
- League Fee: $ FREE $
- Fall Uniform: $20 (Patriot reversible pinnie). Pinnies will be available for sale during practices.
- Helmet or goggles
- Turf shoes or cleats (lacrosse or soccer)
- Lacrosse stick
Season Dates, Game Days, and Locations
- Season Dates: Sept. 6th – Oct. 31st
- Sunday Sep 11, CGLA Club Host, Times TBD
- Sunday Sep 18, CGLA Club Host, Times TBD
- Sunday Sep 25, CGLA Club Host, Times TBD
- Saturday Oct 1, CGLA Club Host, Times TBD
- Optional w/ Travel - Sunday Oct 2, Boomerang 7v7 Tournament, Littleton CO
- Optional w/ Travel - Sunday Oct 9, Boulder Play Day, Boulder CO
- Optional w/ Travel - Dates TBD, Aspen 7v7 Tournament, Aspen CO
- Sunday Oct 16, CGLA Fall Festival, Colorado Springs CO
- CGLA (League) Locations: US Air Force Academy, El Pomar Youth Sports Park, Cheyenne Mountain High School, Lake Minnequa Park
Practice Schedules: Practices begin week of September 6th, coaches will determine number/days & location of practices, generally 2x per week. Players participating in a Fall sport are highly encouraged, but not required to attend both practices.
- Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Time: 5:00 - 5:30 Optional 30min conditioning w/ Coach Rob then 5:30 - 7:00 Team Practice
- Location: John Stone Family Park (4017 Family Place, Colorado Springs, Colo. 80920)
Team Placements: Our overarching goal is to place every player at the level best suited to their experience and athletic ability. We believe that our players’ enjoyment and experience is maximized when they are grouped with players of similar ability levels.
IMPORTANT: Teams will be finalized after registration is complete. Patriot coaches and admin will make final decisions concerning team assignments based on need of the player and club.
USA Lacrosse Rules for Girls Youth Lacrosse Quick Reference Guide: https://www.uslacrosse.org/sites/default/files/public/documents/rules/2020-youth-girls-rules-chart.pdf
*All Players must have a USA Lacrosse Membership good through October 31, 2022.
USA Lacrosse Login: https://membership.usalacrosse.com/login
Look up Your USA Lacrosse Membership Number: https://memberlookup.uslacrosse.org/usl/index
Get out and play some Lacrosse
Click Here to Register Now!
*Patriot Lacrosse Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice, to limit or terminate the rights and/or membership of members who are not an asset to the organization or in good standing with Patriot Lacrosse Club, CYLA, CGLA, AYL and the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct.