Tyngsboro Sports Center offers leagues, camps & clinics in soccer, basketball, football, lacrosse, volleyball, baseball, softball, field hockey, & more. We also host events, birthday parties, and fundraisers. We are family owned and operated.
Saturday November 16, 2019 – Team Must Check-in by 5:30 PM
Bags Fly Promptly at 6PM
Tyngsboro Sports Center – 500 Potash Hill Rd.
• Teams are made up of six players – after teams check in, there will be no substitution of players from the original registered team of 6 after the tournament has begun. Matches will be played as always, with 2 partners playing 2 opposing partners.
• Teams may use any combination of 2 players from their team for each match – you may keep the same partners throughout the event or you can mix it up from match to match.
• When 2 players are assigned a match for a specific team, it must be 2 players from the original roster submitted at check in. Players cannot be interchanged between teams of 6.
Registration and Prizes.
• $300 Per Team of Six to Register – Completed Registration Form and registration fee must be received by November 1st. Capped at 28 Teams – First Come, First Serve.
• Prize pool based on 28 Teams participating.
1st Place - $3,300
2nd Place -$1,500
3rd Place - $1,000
4th Place - $600
5th Place - $300