8U & 10U Skills Development Opportunities Available for Fall & Winter - Register Here!
- Free 'Open Gym' Sessions Available Sundays during the Fall and Winter for non-rostered athletes looking to develop their skills
- DGSA coaches & players offering instruction on pitching, hitting, throwing, and catching
- If there is enough interest from open gym participants, teams may be formed to play local doubleheaders and tournaments during the Spring & Summer season
- Sessions will be at the Dunlap High School or Dunlap Valley Middle School fields or indoors at the Dunlap Activity Center (DAC) based on weather and availability
- Wear glove, fielding mask, tennis shoes, pants (helmet and bat provided, if necessary)
- Pre-registration required via the DGSA Website to receive updated information as it is available
- Contact Board President Kevin Sletten via text or phone for more information at 309.648.8561 or