Dragons GIRLS Spring Season Is Here
Registration is Live
Sign Up Today!
The Dragons Spring Season is for players of all skill levels and will feature games against other LA clubs.
LEAGUE: PELA (Pacific Edge Lacrosse Association)
- Girls 1st & 2nd Grade (Dragons Girls 1/2)
- Girls 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade (Dragons Girls 3/4/5)
- Girls 6th, 7th & 8th Grade (Dragons Girls 6/7/8)
GAME SCHEDULE: Game times and locations will be posted as soon as we receive the schedule. The first game day is Saturday, March 9th. The final game day of the season will be Sunday May 4th for Dragons Girls 1/2, Sunday, May 12th for Dragons Girls 3/4/5 and Sunday May 19th for Dragons Girls 6/7/8. You can expect to have a game every weekend with the exception of Saturday/Sunday, April 20th & 21st (Easter).
- Dragons Girls 1/2 & Dragons Girls 3/4/5 plays only on Saturdays
- Dragons Girls 6/7/8 can play either on Saturday OR Sunday
Below is a list of game weekends:
- March 9th & 10th
- March 16th & 17th
- March 23rd & 24th
- March 30th & 31st
- April 6th & 7th
- April 13th & 14th
- Dragons Spring Break is April 15th to April 21st
- April 27th & 28th
- May 4th & 5th
- May 11th & 12th
- May 18th & 19th - Dragons Girls 6/7/8 only
GAME LOCATIONS: While plans aren’t completely locked in by the league, games will be played at different fields around Los Angeles, including Culver City HS, Santa Monica HS, Campus El Segundo, Airport Park, as well as other locations.
PRACTICE SCHEDULE: Spring is our primary training season because we receive a consistent allocation of field space from the City of Santa Monica. Practice information is listed below.
- Dragons Girls 1/2 - One practice a week @1.5 hours each (10 practices total)
- Dragons Girls 3/4/5 - Two practices a week @1.5 hour each (20 practices total)
- Dragons Girls 6/7/8 - Two practices a week @ 1.5 hours each (22 practices total)
The practice rotation for the Spring season is listed below. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT PRACTICE DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Dragons Girls 1/2: W 5:30-6:30pm @ JAMS North
- Dragons Girls 3/4/5: M 5:30-7:00pm @ Lincoln, W 5:30-7:00pm @ JAMS North
- Dragons Girls 6/7/8: W 7:00-8:30pm @ SAMO, F 7:00-8:30pm @ SAMO
First practice is March 4th.
Last practice is May 17th.
- Girls 1/2 - Click HERE to register
- Early Bird Special Through 2/12: $375.00 - After 2/12: $425
- Girls 3rd to 8th Grade - Click HERE to register
- Early Bird Special Through 2/12: $485.00 - After 2/12: $535
COACHING STAFF: All of our coaches have a deep understanding of the game of lacrosse, they are young, full of positive energy and share a love of teaching lacrosse to kids. Our curriculum is highly instructive, with a focus on making your daughter the best player she can be. Primary girls coaches:
- Meghan Toomey
- Lyndsey Munoz
- Annie Cook
- Jamie Wand
- Aubrey White
- Makena Carter
UNIFORM: In an effort to keep costs down, a uniform is NOT included in the program cost. Most players have a uniform from either the winter local or winter travel season. We are using the same uniform in the spring.
FIELD INFO: There is a page on the Dragons website that lists all our active fields. You can get the address, map and aerial view by clicking on each link. The field directory page is HERE. Direct links to our spring practice fields are:
We hope to see you out on the field this spring! If you have any questions please reach out to Meghan Toomey at
. Go Dragons! Oh, and please follow us on Instagram: @dragonsg_lax and Facebook: @santamonicadragons.