Fall 2020 Girls Season Outline
Welcome! Patriot Lacrosse is opening registration to form teams for the Colorado Girls Lacrosse Association (CGLA) fall season. We, as a club, promote the development of the “fastest game on two feet” by honoring the game and respecting our ROOTS: Rules, Officials, Opponents, Teammates and Self.
Registration: Opens August 1st, 2020 and closes August 31th, 2020.
Cost: $0 at time of registration, then $160 due before 1st game
*You still need to register your player. An account credit from the Spring does not mean your player is automatically registered in the fall season. The only way to have your daughter officially placed on a team roster is to register through the system and sign the new fall waivers.
*Note: Spring shutdown carryover credits will be applied to your balance 1st. If any amount is still due, we will notify individual families. You can check your account balance and view account credits by clicking 'My Account' on the Patriot Homepage. Remaining credits will be applied to Spring 2021 Registration and New Spring Uniforms.
Uniforms: Navy and white reversable Patriot Pinnie (provided by Patriots), black bottoms, and red, white, or blue socks. All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthguard, running shoes/cleats, and face covering (mask or neck-gaiter, preferable red, white, or blue.
Return to Play Update: We have adjusted the way we conduct our practices to fall in line with the guidelines outlined in the U.S. Lacrosse Return to Play handbook. We will implement the U.S. Lacrosse Stage 3 guidelines for practices. Key components to our fall season are as follows:
1. All players are required to have a valid US Lacrosse Membership
2. Players are asked to not attend practice if they or a family member feels ill in any way
3. Players are not allowed to share items (water bottles, clothes, equipment, snacks)
4. Hand sanitizer will be provided, and players will be asked to use before entering the field and after breaks
5. Player contact is to be limited between each other
6. Players are asked to keep 6 feet apart when not actively engaged in a drill
7. Players are required to have face protection on or readily available (we can see this as a neck gator around the neck while practicing)
8. Players are required to notify coaches if they feel sick at any time during the season
9. Coaches are always expected to have face protection on while on the field
10. Coaches will provide practices that challenge players while adjusting for safety protocols
11. Parents/players will be required to sign the new COVID-19 waiver
12. Additional adjustments may be made based on need
Practice Location: John Stone Park, 4017 Family Place
Practices Days/Times: Practices run 2-3 x per/week beginning 2nd week of August for all divisions (U8, U10, U12, and U14) with days/times TBD - You will be contacted by a coach before practices start.
Games: Games will beheld on Saturdays. 1st game date/time TBD (early September)
Rules of Play: CGLA’s rules for play are primarily based on the 2020 US Lacrosse Rules for Girls Youth Lacrosse. A quick reference chart can be found here:
Age Group Chart: An easy reference chart to determine your child’s age & eligibility
Patriot Lacrosse Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and with or without notice, to limit or terminate the rights and/or membership of members who are not an asset to the organization or in good standing with Patriot Lacrosse Club, CYLA, CGLA, and the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct.